- Jan 29 Sat 2011 11:47
- Jan 26 Wed 2011 08:27
- Jan 21 Fri 2011 10:16
- Jan 21 Fri 2011 09:07
Lisa 早上出門後必須搭公車轉乘捷運 （transfer to the MRT system，註1），下車 （get off the bus ）之後過馬路（cross the street，註2），進了捷運站後儲值悠遊卡（top up the Easycard，註3），刷卡進入（pass through the speedgate，註4），下樓到月台（platform）旁等列車，看到新設置的月台安全閘門（APG，Automatic Platform Gate）。
不久車子來了（Here come the train.），聽到廣播要乘客小心月台間隙（mind the platform gap），尖峰時間（rush hour / peak hour）所以車廂裡乘客（passengers）多的不得了，Lisa 好不容易找到位子站立，緊抓著拉環（hold a strap closely），還得要小心會不會有電車癡漢還有扒手（watch out for subway gropers and pickpockets）。結果博愛座（priority seat）上竟然坐了一個年輕男人，嘴巴張的大大的在睡覺（doze off with his mouth wide open），旁邊站了一個老太太。Lisa 很有道德勇氣地叫醒那個男人，請他讓座（ask him to give / yield his seat to the elder lady）。要下車了，她很怕坐過站（miss the stop），她大喊著借過（"Excuse me!"）一邊很努力地從人群中擠出去（elbow her way through the crowd，註 5），好不容易終於出了車廂，結束了緊張的捷運通勤時間。
- Jan 20 Thu 2011 16:15
- Jan 10 Mon 2011 14:50
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 11:09
How Would You Describe Your Ability To Work as a Team Member?
I have had many experiences working in a team as a member of my high school athletic program. As a member of my sports team, I understand what it means to be a part of something larger than yourself and how to work with a group to accomplish a shared goal.
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:59
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:53
Why Should We Hire You?
- I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office.
- I have the experience that this job requires, and the flexibility to fill in when needed.
- I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team.
Why Are You The Best Person For The Job?
- My education and life experience have prepared me to take on the challenges of this position.
- My previous job working as receptionist provided me with the ideal experience for this position.
- My skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements.
- I have the ability to find my niche within a group and support everyone's efforts.
- I'm interested in this job because this opportunity allowed me to use my skills and experience to the best of my ability.
- I like this job because it uses both skills and experience needed for this job and the opportunity to use my skills and experience.
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:39
What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- I understand that positions similar to this one pay in the range of $X to $Z in our region. With my experience, I would like to receive something in the range of $Y to $Z.
- I would like to be compensated fairly for my experience and flexibility.
- The research I've done indicates that positions like this one pay $X to $Z, and something in that range would be acceptable to me as a starting salary.
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:32
Why Do You Want This Job?
- This is exactly the kind of experience I'm looking for, and the part-time hours will work well with my schedule.
- I'm looking for a part-position, like this one, so I can earn some money to cover my expenses while I'm attending school.
- I'm looking for a job with flexible hours, and with my experience I have a lot to bring to your company.
- I enjoy working with the public and I like interacting with customers.
- I want this job because I need it. I want to improve my skills and learn many things as early as possible
- I would like this job because, I have a broad experiences in Customer Service, this job would increase my knowledge on a different level and would add stability and growth to my character.
- I believe this job will build my confidence and improve my skills. It seem like a great job. I would love to grow with this company.
- The first time I was asked I was afraid to answer, but I try and do my best.
- This is my dream to work in the bank so that I can use my experience and knowledge in a positive way.
- I believe this job will build my confidence and improve my teamwork skills
- I'm eager to work harder. To gain and improve my abilities as a human being. I' m willing to undergo training if the company needs it.
- This is one of the jobs where I can justify my knowledge, capabilities and I understand that your company is secured for efficient and work minded employees.
- To improve my capacities and to gain more skills on the computer and counting.
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:24
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:15
Why Do You Want This Job?
- This is not only a fine opportunity, but this company is a place where my qualifications can make a difference. As a finance executive well versed in the new stock options law, I see this position as made to order. It contains the challenge to keep me on my toes. That's the kind of job I like to anticipate every morning.
- I want this job because it seems tailored to my competencies, which include sales and marketing. As I said earlier, in a previous position I created an annual growth rate of 22 percent in a flat industry. Additionally, the team I would work with looks terrific.
- I well understand that this is a company on the way up. Your Web site says the launch of several new products is imminent. I want be a part of this business as it grows.
- Having worked through a college business major building decks and porches for neighbors, this entry-level job for the area's most respected home builder has my name on it.
- As a dedicated technician, I like doing essential research. Being part of a breakthrough team is an experience I'd love to repeat.
- This job is a good fit for what I've been interested in throughout my career. It offers a nice mix of short- and long-term activities. My short-term achievements keep me cranked up and the long-term accomplishments make me feel like a billion bucks.
- I want this job selling theater tickets because I'd be good at it. I'm good at speaking to people and handling cash. I would like a job with regular hours and I'm always on time.
- Although some companies are replacing Americans with imported low-wage workers, you are standing tall. This company's successful strategies, good reputation and values make it heads and shoulders above its competition.
- I'd fit right in as a counter clerk in your fine drycleaners. I have observed that the counter clerk position requires competence at handling several activities in quick order -- customer service, payments, bagging and phones. I like multitasking and, as a homemaker, I have a lot of practice in keeping all the balls in the air.
- The work I find most stimulating allows me to use both my creative and research skills. The buzz on this company is that it rewards people who deliver solutions to substantial problems.
Why Do You Want To Work Here?
- This company is internationally known for its products, and my experience in marketing has me intrigued by the opportunity this position presents.
- I am a connoisseur, and would love the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for products with customers.
- The company is known for its commitment to the local community, and I would like the opportunity to participate in making this a better place to live.
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 10:12
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 09:53
- Jan 06 Thu 2011 09:52
Who Was Your Best Boss? Why?
- My best boss was one who was able to recognize the strengths in his employees, and to utilize them to their fullest extent. He taught me to look at people more individually, and understand that almost everyone has something positive to offer.
- My best boss was a person who set such a wonderful example for her employees, that she inspired people to work harder. She was always 'up', even when she wasn't, and never let a customer leave unhappy. She would always have the right thing to say to provide encouragement for her customers and employees alike.