What Is Your Greatest Strength?
I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.
- My ability to work with all different kinds of people. I enjoy learning from everyone I meet.
- My greatest strength is my ability to focus on the job at hand. I'm not easily distracted from the big picture.
- My organizational skills are my greatest strength. I'm capable of keeping many projects on track at the same time.
- My organizational skill is one of my greatest strengths. In my previous administrative assistant position, I restructured the office filing system to make it easier to access client charts and information quickly and efficiently. This experience will enhance my performance in this position because I'm able to keep things organized and neat, which means I get more tasks completed in a shorter amount of time.
- My ability to work with many different people. I enjoy learning from everyone I meet, and in this position I believe that will enhance my ability to perform on the team.
- My greatest strength is my ability to focus on my work. I'm not easily distracted, and this means that my performance is very high, even in a busy office like this one.
What is Your Greatest Weakness?
- My greatest strength is my creativity. I always try to find different answers or varieties in problem solving. If I had a choice I would better solve more difficult task than easy one, because you have a good chance to broaden your knowledge and get new skills in certain area. Also if you implement new ideas you are more optimistic than others.
- When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.
- I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.