How Would You Describe Your Ability To Work as a Team Member?
I have had many experiences working in a team as a member of my high school athletic program. As a member of my sports team, I understand what it means to be a part of something larger than yourself and how to work with a group to accomplish a shared goal.
As captain of the debate team, I acquired many different team building skills. I learned how critical it is to make every member of the team feel important, included, and motivated to be the best team we could possibly be.
I learned more than I ever expected to when I joined my school's soccer team. As a team, we did things beyond the playing fields like fund raising and volunteer work. It was amazing what we were able to accomplish, as a team, both on and off the field.
Do You Prefer to Work Independently Or On a Team?
No Man is an Island
- I prefer working in team because I believe no man is an island, in a team you can learn from others as well as sharing ideas.
- —Guest Lucky Masekwameng
- I don't mind being a part of a team or working independently. I think I am confident and believe in myself, whatever situation.
- I prefer to work independently because when you work on a team all the compliments will be given to the team. there is no value given to your efforts, talent etc. If you work independently all your talents will be exposed.
- —Guest shruthi tejaswi
With or Without a Team
- T- together E-everyone A- achieves M-more Listen & value others opinion, then convey yr points. Interpersonal skills somtimes overlap with spoken communication skills. When others are treated with repect the feel understood & appreciated. To make their experience as positive as possible, then excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- —Guest Bernadette
Whatever the Position Requires
- I am comfortable working as a member of a team and independently. Whatever my position requires, I'm comfortable with both.
- —Guest David
I'm a Longer
- I prefer tp work by myself because there Is always some type of drama going on. I love to work by myself. That is what I prefer. I do not have a problem working as a team, because I can work with anybody to tell you truth. With women there is always something going on. I am not a troublemaker .I really prefer to really work by myself.
- —Guest Bernie
Working On a Team
- Both because I learn more working in a team and when I'm working indrpendently I enjoy completing the work alone because it gives me pride with my work.
- —Guest Beauty