【提早出貨】
When is the earliest you can ship your goods?
你們最早什麼時候可以出貨?

原文範例
Dear Sophia,


I need to discuss the date of shipment with you.

First, when is the earliest you can ship your goods? As the season in Taiwan for apples is in May, could you ship the first consignment by mid-April?Second, we find it impossible to ask our end-users to accept the delayed delivery.
Third, shipment has to be made before April; otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

Thank you for the trouble you've taken in this matter.

翻譯範例
親愛的蘇菲亞,
我需要和你討論一下船運出貨的時間。
第一,你們最早什麼時候可以出貨?因為在台灣蘋果的銷售季節在五月,你們能四月中旬送來第一批貨嗎?
第二,我們認為不可能說服客戶接受延誤的出貨。
第三,四月份以前貨必須裝載上船,否則我們就趕不上銷售季節了。
謝謝您為這件事費心了。


【船 運】
I am afraid the middle of October will be too late for us.
十月中旬,恐怕太晚了。

原文範例
Dear Tracy,


Many thanks for your letter of August 15, in which you inform us for the date of shipment.
But I am afraid that shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us. September is the season for this commodity in Taiwan market. Would you

please reschedule shipment to the middle of September instead?
We will be obliged if you exchange new shipment and look forward to hearing your reply immediately.

翻譯範例
親愛的崔西:
感謝您八月十五日來信通知我方船運的日期。
但是十月中旬交貨,恐怕太晚了。在台灣,九月份是這種商品的上市季節。能請您重新安排船運的日期至九月中旬嗎?
若是貴公司能更改新的船運日期,我方將不勝感激,並期待能盡快聽到您的回覆。

 


 

目前訂單上的數量是2個,我們客戶要增加到5個.

你們的出貨日7/26不夠好,客人更早需要此5個,你們將如何改進交期,我們要5個全部空運

請重新查看並立即告知你們最好的出貨日

Currently quantity on the order is 2 pcs, our customer needs to increase to 5 pcs.

Your shipping date of 7/26 is not good enough, the customer needs all 5 pcs much sooner. What can you do to improve the shipping date? We need all 5 pcs via air.

Please reciew and advise your very best shipping date by return.

 

 


 

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的100輛小汽車能儘快裝運嗎?

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你們儘快答復,我們便可以加速裝船。

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你們能否加快裝運?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及時交貨對我們來說關係可大了。

I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。

There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?


They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他們就禮花的裝運期問題進行了談判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交貨期還沒定下來,我怎麼會不著急呢?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?


Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交貨?


I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你們能在6月份交貨。


After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲於4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?

I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常擔心貨物遲交。

Words and Phrases

forward shipment 遠期裝運

near shipment 近期裝運

prompt shipment 即期裝運

shipment as soon as possible 盡速裝運

late shipment 遲交

prompt delivery 即期交貨

time of shipment 裝運期,裝運時間

time of delivery 交貨期

load time 裝貨時間

to speed up 加速

to effect shipment 交貨,裝運

initial shipment 第一批貨

shipment during October 1990

1990年10月裝運

shipment during October/November

1990年10月或11月裝運

shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990

1990年11月15日以前裝運

shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.

裝運期由賣方選擇,允許分批裝運。

shipment on or before the end of November 1990.

1990年底或以前裝運。

shipment on Board the Vessel called the...

已由某某輪船裝運

to exercise better care with sth

多加關心

over-shipment 多裝

short-shipment 少裝

to be ready for 準備好

in bulk 散裝

preferential duty rates 優惠利率

facilities 條件,設施

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    123totaiwan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()