付款(Payment Terms)常用語句中英文對照

文章出處:http://www.china-customs.com/big5/customs/data/5554.htm

 

﹛﹛The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

 

買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不愿例外﹛

We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票﹛

So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.因此,最好是采用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式﹛

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款﹛

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙﹛

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

We insist on a letter of credit.我們堅持用信用証方式付款﹛

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.我已經說過了,我們要求以信用証付款﹛

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我們仍然想用信用証付款方式﹛

We always require L/C for our exports.我們出口一向要求以信用証付款﹛

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用証付款﹛

We pay by L/C for our imports.進口我們也采用信用証匯款﹛

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用証﹛

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必須意識到不可撤消信用証為出口商提供了銀行擔保﹛

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?信用証上還用寫明﹛保兌﹛字樣嗎?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我們要求用不可撤消的﹛允許分批裝運﹛金額為全部貨款﹛并以我方為抬頭人的信用証,憑即期匯票支付﹛

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用証,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.請立即電傳通知我方信用証號碼﹛

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用証的受益人為中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司﹛

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?能不能把信用証金額增至1000美元?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.信用証的金額少開了人民幣100元﹛

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.你方第48號信用証少開了29美元﹛

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用証,而且用人民幣支付﹛

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用証﹛

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售确認書或合同開立人民幣信用証﹛

When do I have to open the letter of credit?順便問一句,您几時開立信用証呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的進口許可証規定,你方什么時候能開出一張信用証?

Please open letter of credit in good time.請及時開出信用証﹛

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.我們會按時開証的﹛

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.我同意用即期信用証付款﹛

Is the credit at sight or after sight?信用証是即期的還是遠期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.我們在3月初開出信用証﹛

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.我們在裝船前1個月開立信用証﹛

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.請在交貨前20到30天開出信用証﹛

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.這張信用証7月15日到期﹛

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.信用証的有效期將延至8月30日﹛

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

你們能不能勸說客戶將TD204號信用証延期一個月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.這樣做,你們可以省去開証費用﹛

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

開証得交押金,因此花費較大﹛

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.這种信用証付款方式讓我們花費太大了﹛

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.開立信用証還要繳納銀行手續費﹛

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.信用証會增加我們進口貨物的成本﹛

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.賣方要修改信用証﹛

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.請按下述意見修改第205號信用証﹛

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你們拒絕修改信用証就等于取消訂單﹛

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.這個月末以前應該付款﹛

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英鎊付款較方便﹛

Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我們已同意用美元,對嗎?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.用日元付款可能會有困難﹛

I've never made payment in Renminbi before.我從未用過人民幣付款﹛

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.我們不能接受延期付款﹛

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?你們拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.托收款未得照付﹛

We don't think you'll refuse to pay.我們相信你們不會拒付﹛

Nly one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.銀行只接受一次拒付﹛

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息﹛

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單据,我們不付款﹛

We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場价格下跌會引起拒付﹛

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果單据有問題,當然可以提出拒付﹛

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

設備以我們工厂生產的產品分期償還﹛

Now we have settled the terms of payment.現在我們已經談妥了付款條件﹛

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式﹛

We can't accept any other terms of payment.我們不能接受其他的付款條件﹛

If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此种付款方式﹛

Please protect our draft on presentation.請見票即付﹛

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的匯票見票即付﹛

The draft was discounted in New York.匯票已經在紐約貼現﹛

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了﹛

The draft has not been collected.匯票之款尚未收進﹛

We'll be unable to meet these draft.我們無力兌付這些匯票﹛

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的价款﹛

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我們已經按照發票金額20,000美元向你方開出了匯票﹛

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.匯票已經交銀行按光票托收﹛

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就當作有信用証一樣,向我開匯票托收﹛

We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收﹛

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票﹛

We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票﹛

We've already remitted the amount by cheque.我們已經將款以支票匯出﹛

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張﹛

We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法﹛

We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我們同意將即期信用証付款方式改為即期付款交單﹛

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.以后的交易我們以付款交單方式支付﹛

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易﹛

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票﹛

We'll draw D/P against your purchase.我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款﹛

As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵﹛

We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我們不能同意﹛貨抵目的地付款交單﹛方式付款﹛

Alison 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()