1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度行銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…關於我們今天在電話中的談話。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所寫的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關於…
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我們上次在電話中的討論…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我們在上次會議中的決定…
9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.這是針對你今天早上來信的回復。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。
15. Please be advised/informed that… 請被告知…
16. Please note that…請注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…我們想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…我確信…
19. We agree with you on… 我們同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…從2008年10月4日開始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 請確保個人資訊不會外泄且只供內部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高興地告訴你…
24. We are pleased to learn that… 我們很高興得知…
25. We wish to notify you that… 我們希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您關於…
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我對這份提案沒意見。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我們很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我們的新系統有些問題。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由於情況超出我們所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我覺得不太樂觀關於…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我們很難接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。
36. We would be grateful if you could…我們會很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我會很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…? 可否請你寄給我們…?
39. We need your help. 我們需要你的説明。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我們請求你的説明,將此資訊傳達給你們的員工。
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我們期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.請讓我知道你對於這件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計畫參加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.請告知是否你同意這個方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 請讓我知道這個計畫的進度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望能收到一份複本。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件儘快讓我知道。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在6月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答覆?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我們很樂意…
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…我附上…
60. Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件…
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關於…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關於某某的最新資料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in …對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關於上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m really sorry about this. 關於這件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/資訊。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的幹得很好
留言列表