close

詢價(Inquiry)常用語句中英文對照

文章出處:http://www.china-customs.com/big5/customs/data/5552.htm

﹛﹛Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量詢盤証明我們產品質量過硬﹛

 

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,詢盤將恢复活躍﹛

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.對地毯的詢盤日益增加﹛

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨﹛

Enquiries are dwindling.詢盤正在減少﹛

Enquiries are dried up.詢盤正在絕跡﹛

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.詢盤一般由買方發出﹛

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢价﹛

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨﹛

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢价﹛

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

為了對我們的橙子詢价,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們﹛

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤﹛

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你們的詢盤不明确,我們無法答复﹛

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢价,可否盡快給予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢价單﹛

Thank you for your inquiry.謝謝你們的詢价﹛

May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下你們的价格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?你能給我一個估价嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低价﹛

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你們的价格优惠,我們可以馬上訂貨﹛

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸价的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.我們希望你們報离岸价格﹛

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸价的最低价格﹛

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

為了便于我方報价,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件﹛

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?能否告知你們將采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他詢問了品种﹛花色和价格等情況﹛

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品种﹛質量﹛价格等問題﹛

 

Sales conditions 銷售條件

to make delivery 交貨

to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊訂貨

inquire 詢盤;詢价;詢購

to inquire about 對﹛詢价

to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向﹛詢价

inquirer 詢价者

enquiry 詢盤

inquiry sheet 詢价單

specific inquiry 具体詢盤

an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤

favorable 优惠的

firm price 實价,實盤

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 123totaiwan 的頭像
    123totaiwan

    nothing but english

    123totaiwan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()