確認時間:

Please let me know when you can complete the samples. (請告訴我你何時能完成這些樣品)

Is it possible to give me an estimated delivery time? (較客氣的問交期)

Please advise me about the lead-time. (請告知交期)

If there is any update information, I will keep you posted. (若有任何新消息,我會告訴你)

Please confirm back if we should send the sample to you. (請確認回來我們是否要寄此樣品給你)

Our production line agreed to schedule the shipment earlier. (我們生產線同意將交期提前)

We will do our best to send out the goods earlier/ (on time). (我們會盡力提早(準時)將貨物寄出)

I am attaching the outstanding payment file, will you please confirm and advise us when will you settle these payments. (附件為一些未付的貨款,請確認並告知您們何時能安排那些匯款給我們)

We have shortened the lead-time and will ship out the samples on March 17.

 

目前訂單上的數量是2個,我們客戶要增加到5個.

你們的出貨日7/26不夠好,客人更早需要此5個,你們將如何改進交期,我們要5個全部空運

請重新查看並立即告知你們最好的出貨日

Currently quantity on the order is 2 pcs, our customer needs to increase to 5 pcs.

Your shipping date of 7/26 is not good enough, the customer needs all 5 pcs much sooner. What can you do to improve the shipping date? We need all 5 pcs via air.

Please reciew and advise your very best shipping date by return.

 

請寄P/I給我們並告知你們最快交期

Please send us your P/I and inform us about your best delivery time

Alison 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()